Review Fujifilm X-M1 VS Panasonic GM1 - Best Mirrorless Cameras - Panasonic GM1 and Fujifilm X-M1 or X together including mirrorless system cameras were targeting fans of photographers who want a compact camera and lens to carry anywhere. Panasonic GM1 including micro four thirds system, the collection lens has quite complete because it has been made since 2008, while the Fujifilm X system, from 2012. Harga Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 dan Spesifikasi Terbaru The new micro four thirds system is also supported by Olympus, which makes lenses for the system and can be used as well in Panasonic GM1. While only Zeiss lenses are made for the Fuji system today.
Actually, Fujifilm goal at first is to create a premium camera with features such as Fuji X-PRO-1 and XE-2. Fuji is the mainstay of the image sensor, the X-Trans whose quality can be compared with the advanced level Digital SLR cameras. One last two years, Fuji also want the camera in demand among photographers with a budget that is not too high, then it is launched Fujifilm Fuji X-M1 and the X-A1. The difference of the two models is that the X-M1 uses X-Trans image sensor, the X-A1 using APS-C image sensor Bayer as Digital SLR cameras in general. [ Read also the guide to choosing Fujifilm X series.
On the other hand Panasonic GM1, like other micro four thirds camera, using the image sensor size is a little smaller than APS-C, so the picture quality is slightly below the image sensor X-Trans sensor. But the difference in quality is not significant, and need eyes that really look out to see the difference. only the use of the ISO more than 800 new ISO seen a clear distinction between the two. (ISO as high as 800 or more use be conditioned dark light).
Both GM1 and X-M1 has the same goal, which is looking for people who need a compact camera at a price not exceeding $900. Because it prioritizes size, then both cameras have no viewfinder (either an optical or electronic), and also its LCD can not be played. the small size, limiting the amount of battery capacity as well. If hunting all day, do not forget to bring an extra battery 1-2.
Panasonic GM1 of size much smaller. GM1 is much more like a compact camera than a Digital SLR or mirrorless camera more. Because it is so small, GM1 do not have to install A hot-shoe flash or other accessories. X-M1 and the X-A1 has a hot-shoe.
Harga Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Problem speed performance, superior GM1 with auto focus extremely fast and accurate, although in a dark place. X-M1 auto focus also been quite fast, especially when shooting outdoors, though somewhat started to jam when dark conditions.
Many more differences between the two cameras. Here I compile the difference between the two cameras.
Excess shortage Panasonic GM1
• The camera size is very small and light
• Size zoom kit lens is very light and small
• The quality of the lens is very good
• The picture quality is still good up to ISO 800
• Autofocus performance and rapid camera operation
• The seven stop AE bracketing, great for HDR technique
• Timelapse and automatic stop motion video
• Built-in WiFi, no NFC
• WiFi can create a remote control manual exposure
• Focus peaking to assist manual focus
• Focus peaking can be active while recording video
• Electronic shutter silent and fast.
• Electronic shutter
• supports max shutter speed of 1/16000 sec
• Touch screen LCD
• There is a sensor cleaning
• Material cameras and lenses from aluminum and magnesium alloy
• Speed consecutive photos pretty quickly (4 fps)
• There is no built-in stabilizer in the camera
• There is no folding screen
• No viewfinder
• There is no hot shoe for flash
• Power small built-in flash (GN 4)
• There is no panorama mode
• No bulb mode, the shutter maximum 60 seconds
• Mechanisms shutter flash sync speed limit 1/50 sec
• Buttons and wheels probably rather small for some people
• If using a large lens, can not be mounted on a tripod
• The price is higher than the Fuji X-A1
Excess shortage camera Fujifilm X-M1 and X-A1
• The picture quality is still maintained up to ISO 1600, noise a bit.
• Many quality lens options
• There is a hot shoe for flash
• The LCD screen can be folded / swivel up and down
• Speed + photos in quick succession (5.6 fps)
• Autofocus is slow
• Choice of lenses less complete, and the price is relatively high
• No viewfinder
• No features timelapse
• No auto panorama
• No creative effects
• No touchscreen LCD
• No sensor cleaning (for X-A1 only)
• WiFi only for photo transfer, remote control is limited
• Material cameras mostly of plastic
Of the advantages and disadvantages, in terms of overall, Panasonic GM1 is superior in class tiny camera because its size is much smaller, fast performance and image quality with a nice kit lens, equivalent to a Digital SLR camera in general. Moreover, many friendly features for beginners as well as satisfy the photographer with more experience. Spesifikasi Lengkap Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 WiFi feature is not only useful to transfer photos but also allows complete remote control settings. The biggest drawback of this camera that is not designed for fans of the flash hot shoe because it did not have.